Monday, August 10, 2015

I was a guest

The Alitalia and Etihad Expo pavilion hosts a cooking show, The Imagination Lounge, three times a day, demonstrating the cuisine available on the business class flights.

We missed it the first time we stopped, but they were filming when we returned for my companions to try the Boeing 737 flight simulator over Naples. But that is another story.

The video is a mixture of Italian and English. It is obvious that the hosts, Francesca and Enrico, are having fun. Pietro(?), the chocolate chef from Modica, Sicily, is trying hard to get his creation demonstrated. Marco comes in and out later. From what I understood, their boss was viewing the taping and "Tomorrow fired!".

I have noted noted some interesting points:
3:05 My husband tries to cross under the camera.
13:00 I am called up and appear with the toque which is put on various heads through the episode.
13:34 "I love chocolate!"
15:14 Francesca and I are tasting from the bowl.
17:55 "Our guest want to beat our seeds."
19:05 "First of all...", when I use the wrong end of the pestle.
20:30 "Thank you, madam."
24:10 A description of what makes Modica chocolate special.
28:30 "Amazing plate for our amazing guest"
29:25 "Back for the best!"


There is an addictive streaming channel, if you want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment